Friday, April 20, 2012

3 Cigar Events in 4 Hours

What a crazy day, there are 10 Cigar events in the PHX today and tomorrow. There were 6 of them today alone and I managed to get to three of them. The event got underway at 3pm and was at Cigar King, this is one small corner of their humidor. 

Brought to you by our friends at Swag and Aging Room Cigars. 


At this event I decided to try something I never had before The Swag Lavish Puro Dominico. A rather nice smoke all around

The Second event I managed to attend was clear on the other side of town at Ambassador Fine Cigars. Vartan is a good friend and I wanted to support the first event at the new store.  VegaFina  hosted this event. I learned today that the VegaFina is the No. 1 selling, Non Cuban, Cigar in Spain. I am looking forward to his Grand Opening Event next Saturday!

The Third and final event for me was the La Flora Dominicana (LFD) event at Fine Ash Cigar.  Here's the best part, I hit this one up on way to the store!  They do treat the members of the West Valley Cigar Club very very very well!



 So here is what I ended up with after 3 events in 4 hours.  From Left
Hamer + Sickle Moscow Blend (a recommendation from Chris Davidson that I am giving another try), Torano Vault, a La Sirena, Quesada Q D'etat Molotov (supposedly this one packs quite a punch),  Vega Fina Sumum (2),  A Vartan Zoravar (My Favorite Smoke), VegaFina Robusto (2), El Tiante Oscuro (Jim Rendar loves this cigar),  LFD Double Ligero, Ligero, another Double Ligero (screwed up there), Air Bender Chisel, Double Claro, Air Bender Robusto, and the El Tiante Habano Rosado.

Red Stripe Not Included...

Stay tuned for random thoughts and observations about each one!


No comments:

Post a Comment