Thursday, April 12, 2012

What's your S H I T Smoke???

I like to think it's been a smoking good week.  Unfortunately I've managed only a few cigars this week.  Another stellar recommendation by Chris Davidson, the San Lotano Oval by the fine folks at AJ Fernandez.  Tobacco that is aged four (4) year makes this one a real winner.

So now I must answer the question, what exactly is a S H I T smoke...It's the day before T G I F!   S H I T stands for So Happy It's Thursday. 
My S H I T smoke was a Casa Magna Oscuro a recommendation by Jim Rendar. It was Dark, It was Oily and it was pretty damn tasty.  Issue's with having to relight it though.  Then Again I was multi-tasking and not paying as much attention to the Cigar as I should have.  Regardless a thoroughly enjoyable S H I T smoke.  I think I need to track down the Casa Magna Colorado Diadema which was number 10 on Cigar Aficionado Top 25 Cigars for 2011.


Now for the best part of this smoking week I've been having.  Every once in a while I have the luck of running into Manufacturer Reps...today was one of those days. This is a Zino Platinum Z-Class 654-T, courtesy of Pam the Davidoff Rep in Arizona.   Described as a "Sophisticated Tobacco Blend" I am looking forward to enjoying this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment