Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moving will kill you or make you want to kill someone


So in a little more than a week, 10 days or so I guess, Mom will officially move out of what was her and Dads retirement home. Dad always said they'd live in this house for 10 yrs and then downsize. Mom waited 11 yrs.  Yesterday there were 6 of us packing boxes and moving them two blocks to the rental property that she will live in until the new home is built. Whoa then there's the realization in 4 months we will be doing this ALL Over again.


I guess we got home about 7 or so at which point I decide to reflect on the days events with Quesada Q D'état Molotov which I paired with a Negra Modelo, a full bodied cigar with lots of spice.
Started out great but then we got a runner! OK you can probably blame that on operator error or ADD since I was watching the coyotes game! Which is the definition of pure frustration.  The Coyotes NOT the Cigar!

No comments:

Post a Comment